Communicate as a team via Slack:
- Create Channel or make a private group
Licensing Your Code to Share Open Source:
- We recommend MIT, but Apache and Public Domain allowed.
Share your code on Github:
- We prefer you share your code in the Code for HR Repository: https://github.com/Code4HR
- If you use your own repository, make sure the code is public
Make a quick video demoing your product:
- Please include details such as the tools/platforms used, purpose, and outlook.
- All videos are to be recorded in the Rappahannock room with Dani Concepcion.
- Please coordinate with Dani before 11 A.M. on Day 2 to schedule your recording
- Your recorded video will be used for legacy purposes and for those who may not be able to attend the final presentation.
You will need to make a Request for proposal outlining your product:
[pbutton url=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17CGOfF4pgvvMgNRrAPdF1VuHEsW0TVD3f2CC80cnsz8/viewform” text=”Request for Proposal Form” new_window=”yes” color=”btn-primary”]