- Devise a way to look for patterns in social network communications/comments to predict when a consumer might be looking for a specific type of good (i.e. a House, Car, etc)
- This data could help forecast future sales, or help our agents/broker prospect through their social connections.
- Could help agents find people in certain areas who may be willing to sell their home, etc.
- Could look for buying signals like job changes or promotions on LinkedIN, or specific types of comments on Facebook, or wishful posts on Instagram , etc.
- User posts to Linked on or Facebook that they are moving to a new city for a job. Agent has an app/website that they see this and can actively contact the user to see if they are looking to buy/rent a property.
- User starts posting details about needing a change of scenery or how much they are wanting to change their surroundings/environment and Agent can pick up on these and actively canvas for potential move.
- User posts how much they hate their car, how much it`s costing to repair/upkeep, or how much they like the newest model of something. Pick up on this and allow a report that will prompt a dealer/agent to actively contact them about buying a new one
- User has been talking a lot about remodelling and has posted numerous articles on Snapchap, Instagram, Facebook with ideas, styles, etc. Agent sees the analysis that they are possibly wanting to consider a new house that might cover these ideas and allows them to target them with all the ideas incorporated in that new property.
- You might want to basically build a Facebook listing widget; so that if we think someone might be a good candidate to buy a new home – or look for one – then you can push listings to their feed.
Or maybe create a HomeShare (automatically) that posts to the user’s wall / FB messenger or something (or gets emailed) with Homes you might like; based on the profile of the user.
- Json output of a homes search will be provided for the team that decides they wish to do this challenge. Download it here.
- http://scikit-learn.org/stable/ – Python based AI learning
- Domo – https://www.domo.com/solution/business-dashboards-free?gcreative=248591108610&gdevice=c&gnetwork=g&gkeyword=big%20data%20intelligence&gplacement=&gmatchtype=b>arget=&gadposition=1t1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItbaqy4Oo2QIVmISzCh12cAEDEAAYASAAEgLZzPD_BwE
- Open Source(and free) Resources: https://dzone.com/articles/16-free-and-open-source-business-intelligence-tool
Provided by Homes.com