When moving to a new place, there are so many factors to consider. The greatest of those is, where you should live. There are so many questions to be answered when considering your next home. Your challenge is to scrape, pull, and aggregate as much relevant data as possible into a tool that will help users find their perfect spot.
- Users can search by full address or zip code for their desired area
- Display data such as crime, traffic, transit options, surrounding restaurants and shops, schools, and any other data of value.
- Use Yelp’s open API to gauge how many new restaurants are in the area and which restaurants are getting great reviews
- Users can select categories of data that are most important to them such as crime and schools.
- Use the user-selected categories to suggest the best place for them to live
Yelp restaurant data from Data Set Challenge