Participate in Hack to Help Hampton Roads for a chance to win $15,000 to fund your idea!
Basic Hackathon Rules:
- Code should not be in production prior to 9:00 A.M. the day of the event.
- Development environments can be setup, any data set manipulation can be done, and resources can be studied before the event.
- Development will start at 9:00 A.M. the day of the event and must end before the presentation the next day.
- Brainstorming and planning may start as soon as your team is formed.
- You can execute/build in any manner you see fit over the event time period.
- Code must be publicly accessible & editable after the event through GitHub.
To Be Eligible for Prizes / Awards:
- You must present a demo at the end of the event.
- Your completed idea/product must relate to the theme of the event.
- Your team must create/share a short demo video of your completed project.
- Your team must create a “Request for Proposal” outlining:
- Summary of the Project / Idea
- A list of Critical Feature Sets
- Milestones with estimated time frame of completion