Create an app or website that helps find and access clean transportation solutions.
- Help Educate Norfolk Bicyclists about the Elizabeth River Trail and address potential issues:
- It is difficult to locate the trail.
- It is difficult to navigate the trail – missing signage, trail closures, etc.
- Locations of amenities are unknown – benches, bike racks, water fountains, bike maintenance
- Local businesses along the trail are not promoted.
- Analyze Bike data to figure out the most commuted and safest routes
- Organize a ride share program to help people find & share rides.
- Create a prototype installation to track the HRT bus at each bus stop.
|Elizabeth River Trail||An Urban biking and pedestrian trail in the City of Norfolk, transformed from several former railroad rights-of-ways.||About | View|
|Strava API||ride a segment (specific section of road or trail) and compare your effort against past efforts||About | View|
|Map My Ride (Under Armour API)||Map Your Route or find new routes to try||About | View|
|HRT Bus API||Realtime bus locations and routes via HRT||About | View|
|nuride||Tracks and Rewards Clean Riding||About||Contact nuride for access|