Create an app or website that helps connect volunteer opportunities to people.
- Connect Give Pulse & Volunteer Hampton Roads through API Interaction
- Allow people to find volunteer opportunities (dates and times), and allow them to sign-up to help
- Address Food Insecurity by showing resources to food pantries with open hours. Include a want/need list.
- Provide transportation solutions to get to volunteer events through public transportation or a bike route, with a possible bike share program
- Help Mission United & United Way connect Active Military, Veterans, & Families to Needed Services
- A case manager would enter basic information on that particular individual or family.
- Other agencies that provide services (furnishing for housing, mental health counseling, substance abuse counseling, employment etc.) could log in and see what services are needed for that particular person and their family
- A connection can then be made and managed to provide those services.
| GivePulse API
|| A community platform for your service, volunteer,
educational and engagement needs.
| About | View
||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access
| Volunteer Hampton Roads
|| CONNECT, EQUIP, & MOBILIZE VOLUNTEERS
| United Way
|| Volunteering is your opportunity to contribute your time and talents to create lasting, positive change in our community.